It’s 2020. You don’t need a brick and mortar property to start a holiday rental business. Our camping pods are the answer! Glamping is now a highly profitable business model for site owners, and here’s why…
It is predicted that the number of camping and caravanning trips taken by UK adults will rise to over 21 million by 2020. With uncertainty over Brexit rife, more and more people are opting for a holiday close to home rather than abroad. Glamping is a growing trend because it provides a fantastic opportunity for holidaymakers to experience the great outdoors and enjoy amazing scenery and landscapes whilst at the same time living a life of luxury in a stylish and cosy pod.
Holidaymakers want to experience luxurious yet affordable trips, where they can spend quality time with their families and find adventure along the way. Our camping pods are the perfect way to open up brand new revenue streams for your facility. Whether you own a campsite, an outdoor adventure centre, a golf course or a B&B, adding our pods can increase opportunity for growth by attracting new customers who want to experience the gift of glamping in 2020.
How exactly can one of our luxury pods strengthen your facility?
• Glamping is big business – our glamping pods help to diversify income generated from a piece of land.
• Sell an experience – Adding a glamping pod to your facility will mean providing an unforgettable, unique and valuable experience for holidaymakers.
• Gain a competitive edge – our pods can give your facility a new lease of life and stand out as an amazing, luxurious place to stay in 2020.
• Home away from home – each of our camping pods are well-insulated, so they are well-equipped for any weather and can be profitable 365 days a year. Our pods are kitted out with all the best facilities such as USB charging, lighting, electric sockets and a kitchenette, seating and sleeping facilities for up to six adults.
• Customer satisfaction – the comfort and cosiness of our pods means that holidaymakers feel welcome, content and at home, meaning they are more likely to stay with you again and recommend you to others.
Pod Camping Ireland are the country’s leading Camping Pod manufacturer. We carefully handcraft comfortable, fully fitted, unique pods that are ideal for almost any facility. The pods themselves are built using sustainable redwood sheets have little impact on the environment, and our range of standard and bespoke pods are high quality and affordable.
Our pods have a lifespan of 40+ years and require very low maintenance. We are expanding across the UK and Ireland and are continuing to bring camping into the 21st century.